Carl Davidson, of the Davidson Consulting Group, partners with organizational leaders to create and implement broad-scale leadership change. He brings more than 25 years experience as a senior line manager, a business and strategic consultant as well as an executive coach.
Carl's recent client work includes:
- Fireman's Fund
- PayPal / Ebay
- Charles Schwab
Carl has succeeded in collaborating with senior level managers in financial services, manufacturing, health care, telecommunications, semi-conductor and retail organizations to realize significant and measurable improvements while aligning organizational culture with stated values and principles. His experience and strength lie in the following areas:
- Developing effective leadership skills among executives and senior management;
- Leading large scale sales, marketing and financial strategic change;
- Designing and implementing change initiatives linking quality and performance measurement processes; and
- Achieving strategic objectives by shifting organizations from traditional training methods to the integrated use of new learning technologies.
Noteworthy Projects Include:
- The establishment of customer relationship processes as part of sales focused business process improvement redesigns;
- The creation of performance measurement systems, “dash boards”, for financial and Healthcare organizations
- The development and implementation of the cultural components of Six-Sigma initiatives; and
- The initiation of custom curriculum design and development for e-learning blended solutions.
Carl has lived in the Bay Area for over 20 years. He has earned both his B.A. in History and Political Science and his M.S. in Education from Hofstra University. He also holds an M.B.A. in Finance from Golden Gate University.