Michael is a Senior Human Resources Leader and Change Agent with over 25 years experience inspiring, driving and facilitating organizational change initiatives resulting in increased employee engagement, enhanced productivity and improved profitability while helping to foster organizational cultures that have been recognized “Best Places to Work”. He is an exceptional organizational effectiveness practitioner and leader that has envisioned, build and lead numerous "green field" OE and training departments for leading firms throughout Canada.
Michael’s experience includes Oil & Gas, Transportation, Construction and Finance industries.
As the Be Great LLC Vice President, Consulting Services - Canada, Michael brings extraordinary experience to our Canadian relationships combined with a practical approach to strategic talent development and management.
Michael is a gifted facilitator with broad experience including:
- Team Building
- Business Process re-engineering
- Strategy Development and implementation
- Leadership assessments and development planning
- Performance management process design and implementation
- Succession Management process design and implementation
- Design and implementation of employee surveys including upward, 3600 and organization-wide surveys
- Change management skill development, initiative planning and implementation
Michael’s experience also includes successfully coaching all levels of Leadership from the Front Line to “C” Suite Executives to become more effective in all of their endeavors.
Michael’s recent client work includes:
- Ledcor Group of Companies
- Predator Drilling
- PanCanadian Energy/EnCana
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- Global Well Servicing
Michael is married with two grown daughters and lives in Calgary, Alberta Canada.